Swift Worldwide Resources is the leading supplier of manpower to the Oil and Gas Industry. With over 30 years of experience, Swift serves as a strategic partner supplying both contract and direct hire services to its blue chip client base. Through Swift's innovative recruitment strategies, Swift has generated a current contractor pool of over 3200 Swifties which span 35 countries across the globe. Swift's expansive footprint provides true global talent solutions to major capital projects throughout the world.
Our client is seeking a CHIEF OF SEISMIC CREW to work within their facilities located in RIO DE JANEIRO.
Purpose of the Position: Assist Senior Party Manager, lead the crew in absence of SPM.
Reports To: Senior Party Manager, Op. Supervisor, Country Manager.
Supervises: All Crew and Contractors
- Support to the Senior party Manager in directing the seismic groups in charge of the data acquisition keeping optimal indices of production, quality, safety, protection to environment and costs.
- Direct and control all the aspects of the operations at crew level.
- Control the payments in cash made by the crew. Maintain and make appropriate use of the assets of the company in the crews.
- Report in agreement with the policy of the company and the client on all the aspects of the operations of field.
- Generate weekly progress information and control of employee's breaks according to requirements of the client and the management.
- Ensure the fulfillment of local laws and regulations for the operations of the company.
- Ensure that the requirements, terms and conditions of the contract are fulfilled.
- Evaluate the personnel of the group. Give recommendations to the supervisor or manager of operations related to the internal training of the personnel.
- Give training in the specific areas under its control.
- Implement the policies and procedures of the company. Carry out and evaluate the fulfillment of these audits.
- Verify and implement the policies of health, safety and environment of the company and the client.
- Verify the policies of health, safety and environment of our client.
- Ensure that the policies are known, understood and fulfilled by his crew.
- Ensure that each Dept. Apply corrective measures on matters related to safety, environment, occupational health and operations. Verify the correct use of the PPE.
- Determine if the requisitions are in line with the requirements established by the company.
- Verify and implement the policy of quality of the company. Responsible for the understanding and daily monitoring of the quality administrative system.
- Establish and maintain the appropriate logistic support for the crew.
- Maintain the control of the costs and ensure that the budgets do not exceed.
- Carry out weekly meetings of operations and safety with the department managers, coordinating the planning of the group and solving the problems that can appear.
- Attend the monthly meetings with the Operations Supervisor.
- Be in permanent contact with the representative of the client.
- Carry out recognitions of field with the Head Surveyor before operations begin in new areas.
- Implement procedures of work within each one of the departments.
- Carry out inspections and audits monthly of the magazine of explosives.
- Visit work fronts frequently to carry out HSE inspections. Coordinate plans of contingency and participate in the investigation of accidents.
- Coordinate the plans of contingency and emergency and participate in the investigation of accidents.
- Supervise the performance of the subcontractors and verify that these fulfill the safety, environment and occupational health standards.
- Attend the monthly general meeting of safety that take place in the group.
- Attend the monthly meeting of safety with supervisors that take place in the crew.
- Attend the weekly meeting of safety with the heads of Depts. In the crew.
- Know and implement the policies of the company on quality, production, safety, protection to environment and costs and verify its fulfillment.
Competências e experiência desejadas
Required: Solid experience in the Seismic Industry
Os candidatos devem se apresentar pela página criada pela Swift Worldwide Resources no LinkedIn