Oportunidade para geocientista movimenta a Shell Brasil
A Shell Brasil Petróleo Ltda abriu uma oportunidade para contratar um gerente de ativos (Asset Manager). O candidato deve ter formação em Geociências e 10 anos de experiência na Indústria do Petróleo (Exploração e Produção).
A oportunidade está descrita na área Jobs & Careers da Shell. Os candidatos aptos a se inscrever no processo seletivo encontrarão um link no final da página. O prazo para aplicação vai até 7 de outubro.
Job ID: U32179
Location: Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In Brazil, Shell is involved in Upstream and Lubricants business areas. With technology and innovation, we seek to overcome the challenges of the new energy future. Shell operates in the country since 1913. At Upstream, we have areas of Exploration and Production, Natural Gas and Power Generation. Our headquarters in Brazil is located in Rio de Janeiro.
1. Act as TCM representatives and OCM alternate in exploration JVs, ensuring compliance to Shell's governance standards, Concession Contract and JOA commitments and procedures and liaising with partners.
2. Consolidate, negotiate and manage Concession Work Plan & Budgets.
3. Ensure coordination, optimization and delivery of Brazilian Sedimentary Basins aspects of VP with SIEP-EPT Team.
4. Develop exploration strategy for Brazilian sedimentary basins exploration activity in order to provide growth and value addition aligned with Business Plan and Corporate objectives.
5. Gather, understand and use competitor intelligence to manage and enhance exploration strategy.
6. Build strong / close relationship with internal / external stakeholders, e.g., management, partners, explorationists, GP, SIEP-EPT, Legal, Commercial, LC, GR, CP, Wells, HSSE, etc., in order to maximizing exploration performance and delivery.
7. Engage in JVNUOC HSSE management and actively participate in SBEP Emergency Response.
8. Act as Contract Holder for Exploration Services Contracts necessary to deliver aspects of VP.
9. Ensure Shell Brasil Exploration Record Management compliance; keep updated GEM's (Commercial) DB, Livelink & Property Adm.
10. Ensure compliance with Local Content and Tender Board/C&P requirements.
- Geoscience degree;
- Minimum 10 years oil industry E&P experience required;
- Participation in industry conferences, meetings, associations; academic and/or technical papers written desirable;
- Master or Pos-graduate degree in Petroleum/Geosciences Disciplines desirable;
- Good People / Management / Negotiation skills;
- Understanding of Portuguese and English languages adequate to perform job.
Personal skills required:
- Flexible and co-operative team-working skills;
- Questioning and challenging attitude;
- Initiative and self-motivation for generating new ideas;
- Good people and project management skills.