Global Oil and Gas Service Company is recruiting for a EM Geophysicist to be based in Rio de Janeiro.
Key Requirements include:
- Master degree or PhD in geophysics or related sciences with specific focus on Electromagnetics;
- Experience in processing and modeling of Magnetotellurics (MT) data and Controlled Source EM data
- Processing of EM data, both for passive and active methods;
- 3-D modeling and interpretation of a number of EM data, most intensively with Magnetotellurics (MT) data.
- Portuguese and English language skills are essential.
- A competitive salary and local benefits package will be on offer to the successful candidate, along with excellent internal career development opportunities and access to industry leading cutting edge technologies.
- If you are interested please send an email with your CV to Guilherme Vilhena.
- All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Rio de Janeiro Brazil
5+ years required